- Prepare a Future Workbook
- Twenties BeatDown and Prepare a Future mentioned in another new book
- What are you doing with your life?
- Integrity – Staying true to who you are
- Twenties BeatDown mentioned in new book
- Thrown into adulthood
- Ethical dilemma–What would you do?
- A decade back, a decade forward
- Do you ever question your identity or purpose?
- The Twenties BeatDown® book
Category Archives: Twenties BeatDown
The Twenties BeatDown and Prepare a Future are mentioned in a new academic book. Identity Formation, Youth, and Development: A Simplified Approach¹ is a fresh book focused on the complex identity issues that young people face coming of age in contemporary society. Professors James Côté and Charles Levine cut … Continue reading
The Twenties BeatDown™ is mentioned twice in the revised and updated edition of Generation Me (2014) by researcher and author Jean Twenge PhD. “Drew Lichtenberger…called the pervasive malaise of his generation “the twenties beatdown”—and that was before the late 2000 recession. When … Continue reading