- Prepare a Future Workbook
- Twenties BeatDown and Prepare a Future mentioned in another new book
- What are you doing with your life?
- Integrity – Staying true to who you are
- Twenties BeatDown mentioned in new book
- Thrown into adulthood
- Ethical dilemma–What would you do?
- A decade back, a decade forward
- Do you ever question your identity or purpose?
- 9. Does social media isolate us?
Category Archives: Twenties BeatDown
Twenties BeatDown and Prepare a Future mentioned in another new book
The Twenties BeatDown and Prepare a Future are mentioned in a new academic book. Identity Formation, Youth, and Development: A Simplified Approach¹ is a fresh book focused on the complex identity issues that young people face coming of age in contemporary society. Professors James Côté and Charles Levine cut … Continue reading
Twenties BeatDown mentioned in new book
The Twenties BeatDown™ is mentioned twice in the revised and updated edition of Generation Me (2014) by researcher and author Jean Twenge PhD. “Drew Lichtenberger…called the pervasive malaise of his generation “the twenties beatdown”—and that was before the late 2000 recession. When … Continue reading
Posted in Twenties BeatDown Leave a comment
Thrown into adulthood
“Growing up today is like sliding down a water flume…” Check out this short, one-page article I was asked to write for a special “Millennial issue” of Performance 360, Professional Nonprofit Magazine. Click here to see my article, The Ambiguity … Continue reading
Posted in Twenties BeatDown, Young Adult Experience 2 Comments