- Prepare a Future Workbook
- Twenties BeatDown and Prepare a Future mentioned in another new book
- What are you doing with your life?
- Integrity – Staying true to who you are
- Twenties BeatDown mentioned in new book
- Thrown into adulthood
- Ethical dilemma–What would you do?
- A decade back, a decade forward
- Do you ever question your identity or purpose?
- The Twenties BeatDown® book
Category Archives: Human Development
The Twenties BeatDown and Prepare a Future are mentioned in a new academic book. Identity Formation, Youth, and Development: A Simplified Approach¹ is a fresh book focused on the complex identity issues that young people face coming of age in contemporary society. Professors James Côté and Charles Levine cut … Continue reading
Some people have asked me how everything I’ve been working on over the last decade fits together and where it’s going. Here’s a response to that question as a summary of my work and some direction forward: Over the last … Continue reading
When I first got on Facebook in 2005, after being “sucked in,” I began to foresee the possible negative effect of social media on humans. I wondered what the impact of ‘relational technology’ (social media, texting, chat, etc.) would have … Continue reading
NPR ran a story that may hit close to home for many recent college graduates, “I know I’m supposed to follow my passion. But what if I don’t have a passion?” At some point everyone asks the question, “What am … Continue reading